All paper submissions will be peer-reviewed to ensure quality and suitability. Please upload submission through the EasyChair submission page. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to be registered for the symposium by the author registration deadline.
Regular papers have to be written in English and should adhere strictly to the format described below. Suggested (not mandatory) topics for papers are listed in the Call for Papers.
Two paper lengths are possible depending on the nature of the contribution:
- Short papers (up to 8 pages in the Springer LNCS single-column format); can present and discuss work-in-progress.
- Long papers (up to 12 pages in the Springer LNCS single-column format); can present a more substantial contribution to the field.
Please use the provided LaTeX (recommended) or Word template, available at the following URL:
All papers should be submitted in PDF format.
CMMR 2023 regular papers can be of the following nature:
- Original research papers, which report original research methods and results.
- Review papers, which summarise the current state-of-the-art on a topic.
- Position papers, which present and discuss an opinion or a vision about specific issues.
- Case study papers, which present practical situations in real-world contexts that can contribute to existing knowledge in the field.
Paper submissions are not anonymous. Authors have the possibility to give their preferences for the presentation format (oral or poster) upon paper submission, but the final format will be determined by the committee based on both the authors’ preferences and the reviewers’ recommendation, which will be communicated to the authors after the review process.
Each accepted paper will be published from publicly-available repository service under the Creative Commons License. A persistent DOI will be assigned to each paper.