Instructions for ORAL presenters (incl. Special Sessions)
- Each presenter makes a 15-min presentation followed by 5-min Q&A.
- No presentation materials are necessary to upload in advance.
- If you agreed with broadcasting when submitted your paper, your presentation will be broadcasted on YouTube Live. This broadcast will be archived as YouTube movies.
- Presentation dates will be fixed before the end of September.
Instructions for POSTER presenters
- Poster sessions will be organized from 13:20 through 14:40 on 14th (Tue), 15th (Wed), or 16th (Thu).
- During your poster session, at least one person should be near your poster panel to provide explanations and answer questions.
- In 12:00-12:20 of the same day of your poster session, please make a 1-min short summary presentation about your poster. The instructions for this summary presentation will be sent later.
- Poster presenters can use a set of two concatenated poster panels with a width of 0.9 meters and a height of 1.8 meters, a table with a width of 1.8 meters and a depth of 0.6 meters, and a power outlet.
- The height of the table is 0.7 meters and will be placed in front of the poster panel, so we recommend an A0 LANDSCAPE poster size. Please note that, if you bring an A0 portrait poster, the bottom part of the poster will be hidden by the table.
- Please find your paper number and put up your printed poster in the designated space before the poster session.
- Tape will be provided to hang your poster.
- Please bring your poster themselves. We don’t provide printing service.
(But you can find many printing shops in central Tokyo areas.)
- You don’t have to submit your poster electronically in advance.
- Please remove the poster at the end of the day.
- Wifi connection is available yet limited.